About Todd Lape
1. Name: Todd Lape
2. Age: 43
3. City: Madison
4. Occupation:Production and Design Manager at University Press of Mississippi
5. When did you start running? 2012
6. Why did you start running? I was overweight and my brother Brent and I started the “Running for Lily” concept to increase awareness/acceptance for Down Syndrome
7. Why did you join Eat & Run MS? I love being involved with events that give back to local causes like Extra Table.
8. What is your favorite local place to run? The “Loop” or multi-use trails
9. What is your favorite distance to run? I would have to say half marathon because you are not totally dead after, but I do love the challenge of the full marathon. Really I just enjoy pushing myself and running/training with friends!
10. What is your favorite race to run? Running – Run Up for Downs / 12k for Holidays…….Triathlon – Ryanman
11. What is your next running goal? JFK 50 miler
12. What is your goal mileage for 2020? My goal is to run 1000+ miles!
To donate for Todd’s miles, click here and choose his name in the “Donate for” section