About Stephanie Weldon
1. Name: Stephanie Weldon
2. Age: 48
3. City: Brandon
4. Occupation: Music teacher/cellist
5. When did you start running? 2010
6. Why did you start running? After 13 years as a weekend warrior race-WALKER, I decided to give running a go. Loved how it made me feel and I got home sooner. 😊
7. Why did you join Eat & Run MS? To support the state I grew up in. I’ve lived in Mississippi most of my life (42 years!). I love the mission of EatRunMs to share our great state with others, doing something we love, and supporting local charities.
8. What is your favorite local place to run? Around the “Loop” area. There’s nothing like a sunrise or sunset over the Ross Barnett Reservoir.
9. What is your favorite distance to run? 26.2
10. What is your favorite race to run? My new favorite race is the Scorpion Trail Run at Bonita Lakes in Meridian, MS.
11. What is your next running goal? Working on completing a marathon in all 50 States (currently have 41 States). Hoping to finish this in October of this year!!!
12. What is your goal milage for 2019? I’ve never really kept milage goals. I have to balance my running with my triathlon training. But for 2019 my milage goal will be 1,500 miles. 😊
To donate for Stephanie’s miles, click here and choose her name in the “Donate for” section