About Shannon Ivy
1. Name: Shannon Ivy
2. Age: 34
3. City: Brandon, MS
4. Occupation: Delinquent Property Tax Clerk for Rankin Co. Chancery Clerk
5. When did you start running? 2009
6. Why did you start running? To get in shape after my first child was born.
7. Why did you join Eat & Run MS? Because all the cool kids were doing it. Kidding- I like the mission of Eat & Run MS. Spreading awareness of hunger and poverty in our state through Extra Table.
8. What is your favorite local place to run? I like running around pelahatchie bay at the Rez. Lots of water stops!
9. What is your favorite distance to run? Anything over 10 and under 20.
10. What is your favorite race to run? I like running the Crayola Classic 10k. My boss, Larry Swales, sponsors it and it raises money for a good cause. It’s small, so I usually place and make him look good 😄
11. What is your next running goal? A half marathon PR and a sub-4 full
12. What is your goal milage for 2019? 1,000 miles
To donate for Shannon’s miles, click here and choose her name in the “Donate for” section