About Rachael Calldwell
1. Name: Rachael Calldwell
2. Age: 37
3. City: Canton
4. Occupation: Behavior Therapist for Children with Austism
5. When did you start running? Seriously putting effort into running spring of 2019
6. Why did you start running? Work 5k Canopy 5K4Kids
7. Why did you join Eat & Run MS? Want my miles to always make a difference.
8. What is your favorite local place to run? Around the lake at my Grannie’s.
9. What is your favorite distance to run? 10k
10. What is your favorite race to run? Splash and Dash for Brian Injury – special place in my heart
11. What is your next running goal? To complete this Chuck Norris Distance Challenge and to finish out the rest of the month with at least a 5k a day in May for Mental Health Awareness
12. What is your goal milage for 2020? Minimum of 2020 – I’m doing the RunTheYear challenge with RunTheEdge
To donate for Rachael’s miles, click here and choose her name in the “Donate for” section