About David Jones
1. Name: David Jones
2. Age: 67
3. City: Utica, MS
4. Occupation: Private practice, Counseling
5. When did you start running? 1975
6. Why did you start running? While in graduate school, I heard a lecture by Dr. Kenneth Cooper, the renowned cardiologist and researcher on the cardio-vascular impact of running. My father was suffering with heart disease and this motivated me to start running.
7. Why did you join Eat & Run MS? I have found it a great motivation to run for a cause that is greater than how running impacts me.
8. What is your favorite local place to run? At my home. We live in the country and running early in the morning in nature is wonderful.
9. What is your favorite distance to run? Half-marathon
10. What is your favorite race to run? Two choices: The Big Sur Marathon and The New York City Marathon
11. What is your next running goal? To reach my goal for Eat & Run Mississippi for 2020
12. What is your goal mileage for 2020? My goal is to run 750 miles!
To donate for David’s miles, click here and choose his name in the “Donate for” section