About April Shoffner
1. Name: April Shoffner
2. Age: 34
3. City: Purvis
4. Occupation: Chaos coordinator: They call me Mom
5. When did you start running? 2013… I think
6. Why did you start running? I needed to get in shape for a friends wedding. Then, I had this great idea that I should run a 5k! I thought I had lost my mind while training lol. But, Once I crossed that first finished line, I was hooked!
7. Why did you join Eat & Run MS? I mean, why not? I love to run! If I can use my running to help better the lives of others, then I’m going to do it!
8. What is your favorite local place to run? The longleaf trace or any of the local club runs!
9. What is your favorite distance to run? Gosh it depends on my mood lol maybe the 10k
10. What is your favorite race to run? I don’t really have a favorite! I love them all!
11. What is your next running goal? To keep my legs moving!
12. What is your goal milage for 2020? As many as I can! Hoping to keep my body healthy enough to not be placed under another exercise ban!
To donate for April’s miles, click here and choose her name in the “Donate for” section